The education coordinator will work closely with staff on the conception, planning, and implementation of public programs, including exhibition interpretation, hands-on workshops, artist presentations and demonstrations, field seminars, lectures, docent training, and other activities. They will also develop ongoing relationships and partnerships with schools, colleges, tribes, and community-based organizations.
- Five years of experience in a similar position in a museum or comparable setting.
- Appropriate educational background.
- Advanced degree in education.
- A strong ability to write is preferred.
- Native American applicants are strongly encouraged.
Position: Full-time (+ Benefit)
Start Date: April 1
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Please email a letter of intent, resume, and a list of at least three references in one PDF.
If you have any questions, or would like to apply, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.