Our Annual Benefit Sale is scheduled for
October 9–11, 2020
Oct. 9: Early Bird Sale | 4:00 – 6:00 PM | $20
Oct. 10: Sale | 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM | Free
Oct. 11: Sale | Noon – 4:00 PM | Free
If the State of New Mexico changes the Public Health Order, we will provide Benefit Sale updates on this page.
Photos of sale items coming soon!
CONSIGNMENT & DONATION
1. Bring your items to the Wheelwright Museum Library
- Social distancing guidelines will be enforced inside and outside
- 5 people will be able to enter the building at one-time
- If the limit is reached, we will ask you to wait outside the building
- Hand sanitizer will be available
- Face coverings required
2. Complete one consignment form for each item
- A maximum of ten (10) items per consignor
- Each item must be valued at $100.00 or greater
3. Each consignor is required to fill out a W-9 form
- A W-9 is required to participate and will be available on-site
Email, email@example.com or call, 505-982-4636 Ext. 103
We will reply to your message as soon as possible.
Native American made items only
We are not accepting fragile or broken items. Please do not bring them into the building.
Other items not accepted: textiles, sculptures, katsina carvings, or items with feathers. If you have questions about your items, please contact us.
Save time at drop-off
Review the Consignment Agreement terms.
Print and bring forms with you.