Join the Wheelwright Museum for its largest fundraiser!
This year’s event features hundreds of one-of-a-kind works for purchase, including Native American jewelry, pottery, textiles, baskets, paintings, folk art, kachinas and much more.
Purchase Early Bird tickets at the door.
Above is a sneak preview of some jewelry items available!
See below for consignment information and how you can be a part of this event! Call the museum with any questions.
1. Bring your items to the Wheelwright Library
- Drop-off is now in the Case Trading post on or before Aug 1.
2. Complete a consignment form for each item
- A maximum of eight (8) items per consignor
- Each item must be valued at $100.00 or greater
- Consignment Form (Download)
3. Each consignor is required to fill out a W-9
- A W-9 (Download) is required to participate and will be available on-site
Ann at firstname.lastname@example.org or the museum at 505-982-4636
We will reply to your message as soon as possible.
Native American made items only
We are not accepting fragile or broken items. Please do not bring them into the building. questions about your items, please contact us.
Save time at drop-off
Review the Consignment Agreement terms.
Print and bring forms with you.