Join the Wheelwright Museum for its largest fundraiser supporting future exhibitions, educational programming, and general operations. This year’s event features hundreds of one-of-a-kind works for purchase, including Native American jewelry, pottery, textiles, baskets, paintings, folk art, and much more.
2022 Preview Video
1. Bring your items to the Wheelwright Library
- Face coverings required
- Contact Jean to schedule your visit
2. Complete a consignment form for each item
- A maximum of ten (10) items per consignor
- Each item must be valued at $100.00 or greater
- Consignment Form (Download)
3. Each consignor is required to fill out a W-9
- A W-9 (Download) is required to participate and will be available on-site
Contact Jean Higgins
505-982-4636 Ext. 103
We will reply to your message as soon as possible.
Native American made items only
We are not accepting fragile or broken items. Please do not bring them into the building. Other items not accepted: textiles, sculptures, katsina carvings, or items with feathers. If you have questions about your items, please contact us.
Save time at drop-off
Review the Consignment Agreement terms.
Print and bring forms with you.