Volunteers at the Wheelwright Museum serve as a vital link between the museum and its members and visitors. We are always looking for creative, fun, talented, smart, dedicated, cheerful individuals who want to make a personal contribution in a museum environment, and our volunteers have fun working together on a wide variety of projects, such as:
- developing lecture series, studio tours and book club presentations
- greeting and informing visitors
- docent exhibition tours
- supporting staff in our gift shop, the Case Trading Post
- running fundraising events
- providing delicious food for our exhibit openings and to our volunteers during our annual auction
- helping with technical projects
- folding, stuffing, labeling, counting, batching – mailings!
Whether you have time to volunteer for a few hours a day, or a few hours a week, or a few hours a month, regularly or occasionally; whether you are living here full or part time, or want to volunteer when you are not traveling, we would love to have your help!
To get started, please complete the Museum Volunteer Form below and hit SUBMIT, and be sure to indicate areas of interest, and share any special talents or interests that we should know about! Our Volunteer Coordinator Flicka Slade (firstname.lastname@example.org) will get back to you soon!